- For attaching drywall to wood studs
- General interior wood application
- Phosphate coated for improved paint and mud adhesion
Grip-Rite drywall screws are used when installing gypsum board to wood studs. They have a sharp point to pierce through drywall, and a coarse thread design to help grab into wood studs. Once the screw has been driven, the bugle head allows for quick and easy countersinking.
- Made of steel construction
- Phosphate coated to make driving easier, and to provide a good base for finishes such as paint
- Bugle Philips head driven
- Made to conform to ASTM C1002