Polyblend Plus has all of the great features of original Polyblend, plus some new value-added enhancements to improve performance, finished color, and color consistency. It is now an ANSI A118.7 polymer-modified, cement based sanded grout that produces hard, dense joints that resist shrinking, cracking, and wear. Formulated for durability, Polyblend Plus Sanded Grout accommodates 1/8"-1/2" (3.1- 12.7 mm) joints for interior or exterior installations, including floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers, fountains, and pools.
- Use to fill joint widths 1/8 in. to 1/2 in.
- Curing times vary depending on conditions, standard cure time is 72 hours
- Better resistance to efflorescence
- Resistant to shrinking, cracking and wear
- Excellent for ceramic, porcelain, glass, natural stone tile as well as other tile types
- Polymer fortified for hard, durable, professional results
- Can be used on floors, walls, countertops, tub surrounds, showers and in submerged conditions (swimming pools, spas, water features and fountains)
- Sample colors shown may vary from actual grout; final installed shade can differ based on tile type, porosity, job site conditions and finishing techniques