Every stud meets highest quality in appearance. Framing studs are ideal for a wide range of uses from framing minor projects to basic interior nonstructural applications. Studs come in several widths for structural framing, structural walls, interior and protected exterior walls or can be used for a variety of craft and non-structural projects.
- Use studs for bracing in new home construction, renovation projects of craft projects
- Every piece meets the high quality appearance
- Ideal for non-structural applications
- Lumber can be primed and painted or sealed and stained
- Untreated premium lumber
- Common: 2 in. x 3 in. x 8 ft., actual: 1.5 in. x 2.5 in. x 96 in.