PVC fittings are for drain, waste and vent purposes. They are used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems. To be installed with solvent cementing, threading, flanging, and roll-grooved joining.
- Conforms to meet standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2665, ASTM D 3311 and NSF 14
- White fittings used in sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- Not intended for pressure use
- Maximum working temperature of 140°F
- Used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for non-pressure systems
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement
- +/-1.61" ID and 1.9" OD