The NIBCO 1/2 in. PVC DWV trap adapter is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV trap adapter features a hub x slip joint connection and provides a means for adapting a solvent weld connection to a slip joint connection. PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode.
- 11/2 in. Inside Diameter and 1.625 in. Outside Diameter
- PVC needs primer before cementing
- Not for use with compressed air or other gases
- Adapts PVC fitting hub to tubular trap at floor or wall using solvent
- PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading
- UL Listed 94V-0
- NSF/ANSI standard 14