Lag Screws are hex head screws with thick shafts and coarse threads. They are designed to securely join wood pieces together in heavy load applications. Commonly used for decks, framing, retaining walls and wooden playground equipment. Lag Screws can also be used in masonry if combined with a lag shield.
- Extremely sturdy load-bearing fastener
- Made from stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance
- Lag screws can withstand significant stress over a long period of time
- 5/32 in. pilot hole is recommended
- Use with a 7/16 in. drive
- Includes 5 lag screws to complete your building project