Engineered for heavy-duty use in rotary hammers, the Tapcon SDS carbide drill bit easily drives through Concrete & masonry. The SDS eliminates slippage, providing for productive, high-torque drilling in Concrete and masonry. Seamlessly use Tapcon Drill Bits with Tapcon anchors to ensure drilling precise holes and achieve maximum holding power.
- Used for drilling pilot holes in masonry including concrete, block, and brick
- For best results, use with 5/16 in. Tapcon concrete anchors
- Engineered to seamlessly work with Tapcon concrete screw anchors ensuring an accurate fit
- Carbide tip increases strength and durability allowing for repeated use
- Tight bit tolerance provides maximum anchor performance
- Designed for use with a rotary hammer drill with an SDS shank
- Brazed tip helps resist overheating and longer tip life