1 in. x 2 in. x 8 ft. Furring Strip Board
- Meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance
- Used to establish an air space for insulation or shingle projects
- Furring strips boards are for interior or exterior use
Every piece of 1 in. x 2 in. x 8 ft. Furring Strip Board is perfect for a wide range of uses including carpentry, hobbies, shelving and general finish work. Create a level surface for attaching wallboard and paneling. Establish an air space- perfect for masonry, insulation, and cedar shingle projects. With its easy to glue, good nailing and screw holding properties, this product meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. Its straight grain and uniform texture has low shrinkage and is easy to work by both hand and machine tools.
- Each piece of this lumber meets the highest quality grading standards for strength and appearance
- Strip is used to give a level surface for attaching wallboard, paneling, etc.
- Kiln dried for extra stability (KD/HT)
- Interior or exterior use
- Common: 1 in. x 2 in. x 8 ft.; Actual: 0.656 in. x 1.468 in. x 96 in.
- Weighs approximately 2 lbs.
- Untreated standard lumber
- Square footage coverage: 0.978 sq. ft.