Every piece of 1 in. x 6 in. x 8 ft. Premium Kiln-Dried Square Edge Whitewood Common Board is perfect for a wide range of uses, from house framing to basic interior finishing applications. Uses include carpentry, hobbies, furniture, shelving and general finish work. With its easy to glue, good nailing and screw holding properties, this product meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. Its straight grain and uniform texture has low shrinkage and is easy to work by both hand and machine tools. In addition, it has great paint retention properties, making it fairly easily to treat with preservatives.
- Each piece of this lumber meets the highest quality grading standards for strength and appearance
- Lumber can be primed and painted or sealed and stained
- Highly recommended sealing red knots with shellac based sealer prior to priming and painting to prevent bleed through
- For interior or exterior use
- Common: 1 in. x 6 in. x 8 ft.; Actual: 0.75 in. x 5.5 in. x 96 in.
- Weighs approximately 6 lbs.
- Untreated premium lumber
- Square footage coverage: 3.67 sq. ft.