GREAT STUFF Fireblock Insulating Foam Sealant with Quick Stop Straw Technology can save much more than energy costs. By sealing the pipe, cable and duct penetrations, you minimize airflow. During a fire, that means flames, harmful gasses and toxic smoke cannot spread as quickly. And in an emergency, that could make all the difference. The fact that it helps you conserve energy, reduce drafts and save on heating and cooling costs is great too.
- New quick stop straw technology - helps stop messy foam drips
- Impedes spread of fire and smoke through service penetrations
- Recognized as an alternate fire blocking material for residential construction; tested according to ASTM E84, ASTM E814 (modified), UL 1715
- Seals service penetrations between floors and electrical runs through wall studs
- Airtight, water-resistant and has exceptional adhesion to building materials
- Tack free in 6 minutes; trims in 30 minutes; cures rigid in 8 hours
- Bright orange colored foam for easy code identification