Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This lumber is pressure treated with micronized copper azoles in order to protect it from termites, fungal decay and rot. Ideal for a variety of applications, including decks, play sets, landscaping, stair support, walkways and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements. This lumber can be painted or stained. When used properly, it is both safe and environmentally friendly.
- Pressure-treated for long-term protection against rot, fungal decay and termite attack
- Treatment process has achieved a number of environmental certifications
- Treated for ground contact applications
- Color infused with cedar-tone colorant
- Hot-dipped galvanized fasteners recommended
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood