2 in. x 4 in. x 12 ft. #2 Prime Cedar-Tone Ground Contact Pressure-Treated Lumber
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Made of southern yellow pine
- Ground Contact treated lumber can be used in both Above Ground and Ground Contact exterior applications
- Backed by a lifetime limited warranty against termite infestation and rot
- 2 in. x 4 in. x 12 ft.
- Must use Ground Contact pressure treated lumber where lumber is at risk for poor air circulation, less than six inches from the ground, or has poor or no water drainage below the structure
- #2 grade lumber has few defects, knots are well-spaced and do not exceed the size regulations.
- Ideal for a variety of general uses including exposed structures, sill plates, decks, docks, ramps and other outdoor applications
- Uniform thickness, density and appearance for stable and long lasting performance
- Hot-dip galvanized fasteners are recommended
- Individual pieces of pressure treated lumber will reference Ground Contact on the end tag
- WeatherShield includes water repellant in the treatment process
- No two pieces of lumber are the same.
- Color, grain pattern and texture will vary as well.
- Prime grade lumber is the perfect choice if appearance is the main concern with your lumber project
- Prime grade lumber has fewer knots and an overall better appearance
- Prime grade lumber can be used for deck boards, fence panels