The Original Weber Kettle has been a charcoal-grilling staple for decades. It is designed to maximize airflow and heat retention, which allows outdoor chefs to cook foods to perfection. This premium 22 in. Charcoal BBQ Grill in black offers a 363 sq. in. cooking platform on which to absorb the unsurpassed flavor infusion that only a briquette fire can provide. A hinged plated-steel cooking grate allows you to easily maneuver coals for direct or indirect cooking without lifting up the rack, while a built-in thermometer keeps you on-point for heat management. After you've savored a delectable meal, simply swivel the three damper blades in the kettle basin to funnel coal dust into the removable ash catcher.
- Plated-steel hinged cooking grate with built-in handles offers 363 sq. in. of cooking space
- Bowl and lid constructed with high-grade porcelain-enamel for longevity and durability
- 1-touch cleaning system includes three aluminized steel rust-resistant dampers, which regulate airflow while cooking and sweep ash after grilling
- Lid has a built-in thermometer, adjustable damper with four air vents and a handle with heat shield
- Weber Charcoal Grill includes large-capacity removable ash catcher to easily dispose of charcoal remnants
- Weber Charcoal Grill Kettle basin has three air vents which are regulated by three arched, swiveling damper blades
- Steel charcoal grate included
- Repositions easily upon two all-weather wheels with hub caps
- 10-year limited warranty on lid and bowl
- Protect your Weber Charcoal Grill with a compatable Charcoal Grill Cover
The plated-steel gourmet cooking grate gives you a spacious 363 sq. in. cooking area.
The thermometer on the lid lets you keep an eye on the temperature to ensure proper cooking.
The large capacity removable ash catcher lets you easily dispose of charcoal remnants.