Type NM-B (non-metallic-sheathed cable) may be used for both exposed and concealed work in normally dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C (with ampacity limited to that for 60°C conductors) as specified in the NEC 1. NM-B cable is primarily used in residential wiring as branch circuits for outlets, switches and other loads. NM-B cable may be run in air voids of masonry block or tile walls where such walls are not subject to excessive moisture or dampness. Voltage rating for NM-B cable is 600-Volt.
- Copper conductors are annealed (soft) copper and UL Listed
- Cable is available in a variety of colors, lengths and gauges
- Run in air voids of masonry block and tile walls
- Unique (SlikQuik infused membrane) jacket construction allows for 50% reduction in pulling force resulting in easier installation
- NM-B has 2, 3 and 4-conductors and available with two neutrals, construction designed for easier pulling
- Note: product may vary by store