3/4 in. x 10 ft. PVC Schedule 40 Conduit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Designed to route electrical wire above and below ground
- Features heat and corrosion resistance for longevity
- UL listed for all common electrical uses
Route electrical cables and conductors with the JM eagle 3/4 in. x 10 ft. PVC Conduit. The Sch. 40 conduit is heat- and corrosion resistant and is rated for 90° C conductors.
- For running electrical wiring aboveground or underground
- Non-metallic PVC is heat-, fire- and corrosion resistant
- NEMA TC-2 rated
- UL listed
- Rated for 90° C conductors
- 1 belled end and 1 plain end