3/4 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft. Ground Contact Pressure Treated Pine Sheathing
- 2X the protection compared to Above Ground treatment
- Treated for protection against fungal decay, rot and termites
- Ideal for decks, walkways, landscaping and other outdoor projects
Pressure-Treated Southern Yellow Pine meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance.
Treated for protection against fungal decay, rot and termites, it is ideal for ground contact and a variety of general uses including exposed structures, sill plates, decks, docks, ramps and other outdoor applications.
- Made of southern yellow pine
- Pressure-treated for ground contact and exterior general use
- Backed by a lifetime limited warranty against termite infestation and rot
- 3/4 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft.
3/4 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft. Ground Contact Pressure Treated Pine Performance Rated Sheathing