The NIBCO® PVC DWV repair coupling is used in residential and commercial drain, waste, and vent systems. The PVC DWV repair coupling features a hub x hub connection without a stop and repairs and/or connects lengths of PVC DWV piping. Please refer to NIBCO® technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost effectiveness. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading. PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit, or corrode. NIBCO® plastic fittings are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO® is the preferred brand in the industry.
- Fitting without a pipe stop for connecting two pipe ends
- Hub ends for connecting to PVC pipe
- Smooth interior finish for reduced friction and material buildup
- Not intended for pressure use
- Do not use with compressed air or other gases