4 in. x 100 ft. Corex Drain Pipe Perforated
Advanced Drainage Systems is the world's largest producer of corrugated HDPE pipe and related drainage products. ADS serves the storm and waste water industry through a global network of 56 domestic and international manufacturing plants and 27 distribution centers. In addition to its flagship N-12 pipe, the company offers a complete line of fittings and other accessories including, Nyloplast drainage structures, and various geotextiles. ADS single wall corrugated HDPE pipe is ideal for drainage where flexibility, light weight and low cost are important. The pipe is joined with either a cleated bell, split coupler, internal coupler or snap coupler and is soil-tight.
- Made of high density polyethylene
- Flexible polyethylene construction installs with ease in uneven terrain
- Strong construction helps withstand weather and human elements
- Pipe is perforated to allow water to enter and be transported away
- Installed in culverts, parking lots and highway edge drains