4 in. x 4 in. x 8 ft. #2 Ground Contact Pressure-Treated Southern Yellow Pine Timber
- 2X the protection compared to Above Ground treatment
- Treated for protection against fungal decay, rot and termites
- Ideal for decks, walkways, landscaping and other outdoor projects
This sturdy Pressure-Treated Timber #2 Southern Yellow Pine meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance.
Treated for protection from termites and rot, it is ideal for a variety of applications including decks, docks, ramps and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements.
Treated wood is typically still wet when it’s delivered to job site. As it dries, you should expect slight changes in width and length. As lumber dries, it may split, cup and warp. This is more likely to occur to occur in lower-grade boards, where knots and uneven grains are already present.
- Manufactured from southern yellow pine, a renewable resource, for an eco-friendly choice
- Pressure-treated for ground contact applications
- Actual dimensions: 3.56 in. x 3.56 in. x 96 in.
- Lifetime limited residential warranty against rot and termites
- No two pieces of lumber are the same.
- Use #2 grade lumber when both appearance is not the most important to you project.
- May have wane (bark edge) on corners
- Use #2 grade lumber when strength is the main feature you are looking for on your project.