4 in. x 4 in. x 8 ft. #2 Ground Contact SYP Cedar-Tone Pressure-Treated Timber
When your next project really matters, choose the right lumber for the job. Every attractive piece of cedar tone wood meets the highest standards for strength and appearance. This lumber is ideal for a variety of applications, including decks, docks, ramps and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements. When used properly, it's both safe and environmentally friendly.Treated wood is typically still wet when it’s delivered to The Home Depot or job site. As it dries, you should expect slight changes in width and length. As lumber dries, it may split, cup and warp. This is more likely to occur to occur in lower-grade boards, where knots and uneven grains are already present. Each piece of lumber is unique and carries physical characteristics that may include the following: knots, warping, shrinkage, swelling and/or splitting.
- Manufactured from southern yellow pine, a renewable resource, for an eco-friendly choice
- Pressure treated for ground contact use applications
- 4 in. x 4 in. x 8 ft.
- Features uniform thickness, density and cedar tone color with a smooth surface
- Can be pained or stained
- No two pieces of lumber are the same.
- Color, grain pattern and texture will vary as well.