Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This lumber is pressure treated in order to protect it from termites and rot. Ideal for a variety of applications, including decks, docks, ramps, and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements. This lumber is color infused with lasting cedar-tone colorant. When used properly, it is both safe and environmentally friendly.Treated wood is typically still wet when it’s delivered to The Home Depot or job site. As it dries, you should expect slight changes in width and length. As lumber dries, it may split, cup and warp. This is more likely to occur to occur in lower-grade boards, where knots and uneven grains are already present. Each piece of lumber is unique and carries physical characteristics that may include the following: knots, warping, shrinkage, swelling and/or splitting.
- Manufactured from southern yellow pine, a renewable resource, for an environmentally friendly choice
- Pressure treated for ground contact
- Uniform thickness, density and appearance with a smooth surface
- 4 in. x 6 in. x 12 ft.
- Lifetime limited residential warranty and two year color limited warranty
- No two pieces of lumber are the same.
- Color, grain pattern and texture will vary as well.
- Use #2 grade lumber when both appearance is not the most important to you project.