5/16 in. x 4 in. Powerlag Hex Drive Washer Head High Corrosion Resistant Coating Lag Screw
Discover the SPAX Advantage! This German engineered SPAX 5/16 in. x 4 in. hex head HCR coated lag screw offers a premium quality fastening solution to help ensure professional results in less time. This high performance wood screw is not your average screw. While it is designed for wood applications it is also functional for other materials like masonry, drywall, plastic and up to 24-Gauge steel. Masonry and concrete do require pre-drilling. It is made with carbon steel and coated for durability to fasten strongly and securely. Do it Once, Do it Right with SPAX.
- Patented thread technology allows the screw to be driven faster and reduces splitting in wood
- Heat-treated grade-5 durability, subjecting the screw to heat treating gives greater strength and reduces breakage
- Trend setting low profile built-on washer head design offers a contemporary and sleek finished installation; excellent draw down strength without the need for a separate washer delivers superior clamping ability and a easier installation
- High corrosive resistant (HCR) coating makes these screws ideal for use in treated lumber and exterior applications
- Requires 7/16 in. hex bit