Froth-Pak Spray Foam Sealant is a two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam that fills penetrations and cracks in rim joists, roof wall junctures and around pipes and ducts greater than 2" and less than 4" wide. Froth-Pak Sealant is a chemically cured foam designed to significantly reduce curing time. It dispenses, expands and becomes tack-free in seconds, saving pros time on the jobsite. The new Froth-Pak Spray Foam has a GWP reduction of over 99% and contains no ozone depleting chemicals or HFCs while maintaining the performance attributes professional contractors expect.
- Froth-Pak Sealant Spray Foam Kit 620 yields approximately 620 board feet
- Complete and portable two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam kit that fills cavities, penetrations, cracks and expansion joints
- Anti-crossover nozzle and ergonomic dispensing system helps ensure consistent flow rate, on-ratio application and complete dispensing of product.
- Contains no ozone depleting chemicals or HFCs
- Blocks air infiltration and helps to meet air change per hour (ACH) code requirements and reduce building energy costs
- Reduces the potential for moisture, mold, mildew, allergens and rot
- GreenCircle® Certified; LEED V4 Compliant; ICC listed
- Always refer to installation guide for safe usage and local building codes prior to application