- Lightweight, compact saw optimized for one-handed use
- Compatible w/ All (200+) DEWALT 20-Volt MAX Batteries & Chargers
- 5/8 in. stroke length and variable speed up to 2,800 SPM
The DCD369 cordless one-handed reciprocating saw includes one belt hook and two blades. This DEWALT cordless reciprocating saw is lightweight at only 3.13 lbs. and 37% lighter than the DCS367 compact reciprocating saw (tool only). This small reciprocating saw is equipped with an LED light to help illuminate dark work spaces and provides up to 2800 spm to help get the job done. The pivoting shoe and variable speed trigger provide added control for a variety of jobs. The DCD369 cordless reciprocating saw is backed by a DEWALT 3-year limited warranty for your additional peace of mind. Battery and charger sold separately.
- A compact reciprocating saw at only 12.5 in. front to back.
- 37% Lighter than the DCS367 cordless reciprocating saw (tool only)
- Quick connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from table stand for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability and support for material feed control
- Tool free blade release allows for quick and easy blade changes
- Variable speed trigger provides user with improved speed control
- Pivoting shoe provides more points of contact than a fixed shoe
More Options in the DEWALT 20V/FLEXVOLT Platform Here
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs