The attic is 1 of the easiest places to add insulation to improve the comfort and energy efficiency of your home. AttiCat Expanding Blown-In Insulation is designed for your attic insulation project in new or existing homes. The specially designed AttiCat machine conditions the insulation by adding millions of tiny air pockets that give the material its insulating power and energy-saving R-value over time. Blowing the insulation should take less than 1.5 hours and the whole job can be completed in less than 4 hours based on a 1,000 sq. ft. attic at R-30.
- 1-bag coverage: R19 = 109.5 sq. ft. / R30 = 68.5 sq. ft. / R49 = 39.5 sq. ft.
- AttiCat insulation maintains R-value over time and provides temperature and sound control
- Self-feeding system provides complete coverage, even around pipes, wires and outlets
- No mess, the insulation releases and expands completely inside machine
- Minimum 50% certified total recycled content
- Provides easy clean-up because machine does the work for you