Bradley flavor bisquettes are the secret to the clean, true smoke flavor of foods smoked/cooked in the Bradley Smoker. Each flavor bisquettes burns for twenty minutes resulting in clean tasting food with no aftertaste. To produce the bisquettes, the hardwood chippings are bound together using precise quantities, at controlled pressures and densities. The flavor of the smoke is determined by the variety of wood being burned.
- Continuous smoke provides even smoking of meat
- Permeates food with a delicious smoky flavor
- bisquettes burn once every 20 minutes
- Burn only until charcoal stage to avoid tars and resins in your food
- Created from natural hardwood