Trubord 4 ft. x 8 ft. square edge panels are ideal for the construction of residential single and multi-family houses as well as light commercial construction and modular mobile homes. Trubord rated structural panels are manufactured using wood strands and waterproof adhesives and do not contain added urea-formaldehyde resins. The wood strands are arranged in cross-oriented layers to provide strength and performance properties similar to equivalent thicknesses of plywood. The result is a structural engineered wood panel that is consistent in quality with no core voids. No special tools are required to work with the panels. Trubord sheathing, with a grade stamp, are certified by the APA (The Engineered Wood Association) to ensure the quality is built-into every panel and that it meets North American building codes.
- APA rated structural panel ideal for roof or wall sheathing
- Panel is sized to allow 1/8 in. spacing for installation
- Trubord is available as SFI chain of custody certified upon request
- Trubord comes with a 25-year limited warranty
- APA rated structural panel