Ember Wood 6 in. x 24 in. Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (14.55 sq. ft. / case)
The LifeProof Slip Resistant 6 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Tile in Ember Wood is 50% more slip resistant* than ordinary tilee. These wood textured tiles combine the authentic look of weathered wood in soft gray tones with the performance of porcelain. This tile is waterproof, stain proof, and scratch-resistant its the perfect low maintenance and easy to clean floor for your busy home. LifeProof tile is so durable it can even be installed outdoors to create a beautiful patio, it wont freeze fade or crack making it the perfect solution for your next home project. *When compared to tiles that meet a DCOF less than or equal to 0.42.
- 14.55 square feet per case, 15 pieces per case. Case weight equals 57.98 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 6 in. width x 24 in. length x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed matte finish with low sheen and moderate variation in tone
- Class 3 abrasion resistance - suitable for floor applications with medium to heavy foot traffic
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5%
- DCOF greater than or equal to 0.60 slip-resistance meets requirements for use on dry or wet, level floors, suitable for shower floors when installed properly with a linear drain, all products manufactured by Daltile meet or exceed the requirements of the ANSI standard
- Frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget coordinating floor tile, mosaics, bullnose, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- Overlap during installation should not exceed 33%, 50% overlap not recommended
- Can be installed on the floor or wall