Engineered to provide more uniform load distribution, split lock washer are great for any indoor/outdoor project. Ideal for situations where potential loosening from corrosion or vibration is a concern, split lock washer are used to prevent nuts and bolts from coming loose. These fasteners contain split ends that help lock-in into the mating material, thus providing a locking feature when tightened beneath a nut. The hot-dipped galvanized finish provides superior corrosion resistance. Use with treated lumber in applications with like nuts and bolts of similar diameter.
- Commonly used in applications using a bolt or a screw where two pieces are being joined together
- Split ends grip the material surface to prevent loosening during vibration
- Hot-dipped galvanized finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Use with like nuts and bolts of similar diameter
- For use with any indoor or outdoor project with treated lumber