- Plug and Play PoE Camera System – With a simple PoE connection, you only need to plug the security camera into the NVR, and hook up the NVR to your TV or computer monitor, you can live view and playback the footage,making installation easier for beginners.
- 5 Megapixels super HD display&100ft Night Vision – This security camera system displays in a 2560 × 1920 HD detailed image, providing a crystal-clear footage during the day,An advanced automatic IR-cut filter helps to see it clear at night for up to 100ft
- Hard Drive Storage and Remote Playback – With pre-installed 2TB HDD, videos can be recorded and stored for ten days for 4 cameras 24/7 recording, with a free mobile app(Eseecloud), you can also live view and playback on your moblile device anytime and anywhere.
- Smart Motion Alerts: set motion detected area, instant notification and email alert will be pushed to your phone once the camera detect moving objects, it keeps you stay connected to your home and business while you're away.
- Stable and Strong Digital Signal: This PoE security camera system transmits signal through ethernet cable,a network cable provides video and power to the camera,it is more stable and reliable than wireless camera system
HITGX POE Security Camera System 5MP 2K Extreme high Resolution Security DVR NVR kit and 2TB HDD
8 Channel, can running all the cameras at the same time. The pixel resolution of the 5MP IP camera is 2560x1920. Very high-definition, no matter day or night, the picture is very clear. With the pre-installed 2TB HDD, users can record video continuously and can achieve 24/7 protection. Remote APP controllable. Smart motion alert.
PoE Network Video Recorder Specifications:
*IP Video Input: supports 8 IP cameras
*Video Outputs: Monitor or HDTV via VGA, HDMI
*Compression Format: H.264
*Playback: 4 cameras play simultaneously
*HDD Installed: Pre-installed a 2TB HDD
*HDD Capacity: 1x internal port, 1x external port, 4TB for each port(support up to 8TB in total)
*Power over Ethernet Sockets: RJ45 X 8
*USB Port: USB 2.0 x 2
*Working Temperature: -10° C +45° C(14°-113° F)
*Remote Access: iPhone/Android Phone, Windows/Mac PC
PoE IP Camera Specifications:
*Image Sensor: 1/2.7" 5MP CMOS (2560 x 1920)
*Night Vision: 65-100ft, 36pcs IR LEDs
*Sound: Built-in Microphone
*Viewing Angle: 81°,
*Power: Power over Ethernet(POE)
*Working Temperature:-10° C +55° C(14°-131° F)
What's in the box?
- 1 x 8CH NVR RLN8-410
- 4 x 5MP PoE Cameras RLC-410
- 1 x 48V NVR adaptor
- 1 x USB Mouse
- 1 x 1M Cat5 Cable
- 4 x 20M Cat5 Cables
- 1 x 1M HDMI Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide Brochure
Reliable Remote Access
With the free app (Eseecloud)users can access footage via their smart device (IOS/Android) or computer (Windows/Mac). Watch live streams and view playbacks instantly, helping you stay informed whenever, wherever.
24/7 Continuous Recording and Protection
Feel protected 24/7 with 8 cameras running simultaneously. With a pre-installed 2TB HDD, users can record videos continuously without worrying about missing a thing. 2TB hard drives can also be replaced by up to 4TB of storage.
Smart Motion Alerts
The PoE camera security system detects moving objects and triggers alerts when danger occurs. Users will be sent an email and push notification immediately to their smart device, allowing for quick action when trouble arises.
Metal Body, Waterproof IP66. Professional security surveillance camera for Outdoor/Indoor use. Working Temperature:-10° C +55° C(14°-131° F).
Infrared night vision
Equipped with high-definition night vision function, the visible distance can reach 65-100ft, including 36pcs IR LEDs. These 5MP IP cameras have a pixel resolution of 2560x1920, that is, 2.4X the resolution of 1080p Full HD, and even 1.4X the resolution of 1440p Super HD. You will definitely have the best chance to see every image details as you wish.
Plug&Play PoE System
Please note that the monitoring system is not battery powered. The NVR needs to be plugged into a nearby power outlet. The POE kit comes with a 60-foot network cable for easy installation and setup. After connecting the IP outdoor camera to the NVR port, you can see the recording and real-time view through the HDMI monitor in a few seconds.