Base mouldings are applied where walls meet floors. Base mouldings are a beautiful way to hide uneven walls and floors where they meet. Creating a foundation for walls, base mouldings give any room that well-grounded look, visually making walls look well set and stable. Used with a base cap and a base shoe, base mouldings can have that built up, larger than life feel. Base mouldings are also great at covering up uneven flooring edges.
- Finger-jointed pine has workability like solid pine
- Primed surface - ready to paint
- Coated with a high hide water based primer allowing for superior paint adherence
- Common mouldings fastened where walls meet floors, protects the wall from furniture, kicks
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails