Add beauty and quality to your entryway with this flush door from Mastercraft®. This model features an energy-saving core that stands up to the most extreme temperatures. It has a right inswing, which means the knob is on the right side when you pull the door toward you.
- Right inswing
- 24-gauge steel primed white and ready to finish with a 1-3/4" thick energy-saving insulated foam core
- Prehung with a 4-9/16" primed wood frame (interior trim not included) and high-performance weatherstripping
- Inswing adjusting aluminum no-rot sill and 3 satin nickel hinges
- Prebored with 2-3/4" backset for easy handle installation (handleset and deadbolt purchased separately)
- Includes weather-tight, full-length astragal and head and foot pins for inactive door to open
- 1-3/4" thick energy-saving, insulating, foam-in-place polyurethane core for added energy savings, security, and reduced sound transfer
- Nominal size of 72" W x 80" H with right inswing
Dimensions: Rough Opening: 74-3/4" W x 82" H and Brick Opening: 76-1/2" W x 82-3/4" H; Frame Width: 4-9/16"
Shipping Dimensions: 84.88 H x 77.88 W x 5.94 D
Shipping Weight: 129.1875 lbs