Simpson Strong-Tie Pipe Grip Ties make it easy to attach wood fence rails to metal fence posts. Galvanized fence posts typically last longer than wood posts, extending the life of the fence by helping to avoid the common problem of rotting fence posts. Now you can get the look of a wood fence with the durability of steel posts. The PGT is suitable for standard applications as well as corners and splices.
- Install on 1-1/2-in (1-7/8-in outside diameter) vertical pipes, offsetting corners to allow for the correct rail alignment
- Use 3 to 4 PGTs per pipe; line up to stringline
- Field-bend PGT flanges to fit corner and angled conditions (bend one time only)
- Made from 12-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- PGT attaches to rails with Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive SDS 1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in. HDG wood screws (not included)