Severe Weather (Common: 2-in x 6-in x 10-ft; Actual: 1.5-in x 5.5-in x 10-ft) #2 Prime
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- #2 prime southern yellow pine with virtually no wane
- Severe Weather Above Ground pressure treated exterior wood protected by Ecolife (EL2); a stabilizing formula that repels water keeps boards straighter and looking better longer
- Ecolife (EL2) provides built-in water repellency that lasts for up to 3 years and reduces surface cracking and checking by up to 50% compared to ordinary treated wood
- Treatment meets American Wood Protection Association (AWPA) standards and is building code compliant (IRC and IBC)
- Lifetime limited warranty that protects against damage by fungal decay or termite attack which makes the wood structural unfit for which it was intended