- Offers 200 lbs. of crimping force
- Ideally suited for removing PEX copper crimp rings
- 6 in. handle offers superb control and leverage
The SharkBite Copper Crimp Ring Removal Tool is designed to remove copper rings from PEX barb fitting connections to allow fittings to be re-used. The tool works on 1/2 in., 3/4 in. and 1 in. copper crimp rings. Offering 200 lbs. of crimping force, it features a 6 in. handle, which provides superior control and leverage as you work. For best results, refer to the included instruction sheet before use to ensure proper technique is used.
- Works with 1/2 in., 3/4 in., and 1 in. PEX copper crimp rings
- Rubber handles provide secure grip
- Instruction sheet included
- 6 in. handles