DIABLO's Tile and Stone Carbide Tipped Drill Bit range provides faster starts and longer life in tile, stone and glass. Optimized with a unique brazing and hardening process, the carbide tip extends life and productivity, allowing users to drill fast, accurate holes. The multi-ground carbide tip design allows for aggressive starts that produce clean holes when drilling into hard materials. The 3-Flat Shank provides extra stability by eliminating spinning in the drill chuck.
- Use in corded and cordless rotary or hammer drills
- Drill ceramic tile, hard tile, granite, natural stone and glass
- Carbide tip delivers extended life and productivity
- DIABLO made carbide tip withstands impact for maximum durability and superior life versus standard tile and stone hammer drill bits
- Multi-ground carbide tip delivers stability and accuracy required for fast, precise hole drilling
- 3-flat shank eliminates spinning in drill chucks
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded drill drivers