Base mouldings are applied where walls meet floors. Base mouldings are a beautiful way to hide uneven walls and floors where they meet. Creating a foundation for walls, base mouldings give any room that well-grounded look, visually making walls look well set and stable. Used with a base cap and a base shoe, base mouldings can have that built up, larger than life feel. Base mouldings are also great at covering up uneven flooring edges.
- Ready to accept high quality latex paint
- Primed finger-jointed mouldings work just like solid pine mouldings
- Cut easy with hand or power saws
- Primed finger-jointed mouldings are an inexpensive moulding option
- Pack consists of 6 pieces of 12 ft. long