2 in. x 4 in. x 96 in. Premium Kiln-Dried Whitewood Stud
- Every piece meets the highest grading standards
- Can be primed then painted or sealed then stained
- For basic interior or exterior structural applications
Every stud meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. Framing studs are ideal for a wide range of uses from framing of houses to basic interior structural applications. Studs come in several widths for structural framing, structural walls, interior and exterior walls. As long as studs are properly primed and painted or sealed and stained they can be used in exterior applications.
- Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance
- Lumber can be primed and painted or sealed and stained.
- For interior or exterior use
- New home construction or renovation remodel projects
- Common: 2 in. x 4 in. x 8 ft.; Actual: 1.5 in. x 3.5 in. x 96 in.
- Weighs approximately 9 lbs.
- Untreated premium lumber
- Square footage coverage: 2.33 sq. ft.